Claymont is a property development and construction group based in Perth, Western Australia, specialising in smaller, low maintenance residential homes, apartments, land subdivision and commercial properties.
Claymont started its development activities in 2003 through a joint venture to develop a 312 lots residential land subdivision at Cranbourne, South East of Melbourne in Victoria. The project was successfully undertaken in 10 stages over a period of 4 years.
Being Perth based, Claymont shifted its primary focus to Western Australia, acquiring land holdings in Southern River, good Hammond Park, Maddington, Gingin, East Perth, Ellenbrook and Currambine.
Claymont has successfully completed 550 residential lots, homes and apartments across Australia which include:
- Residential subdivision at Cranbourne, Melbourne
- Inner city apartments and commercial units at Urbano Uno and Urbano Due, East Perth
- House-and-land packages at Frankland Court Villas, Hammond Park
- House-and-land packages at Ellenbrook Cottage Homes, Ellenbrook
- House-and-land packages at Centra Currambine
- House-and-land packages at Ormond Glades, Hampton Park, Victoria
- House-and-land packages at Parklane Cottage Homes, Southern River
jf rolex cellini 39mm m50609rbr 0007 mens black dial automatic! all watches are top quality!
Claymont has multiple projects currently underway with a gross development value of approximately AUD275 million. The main projects are in Perth totalling over 840 homes and apartments in three housing estates to be undertaken through Claymont’s development and in-house construction companies. These projects include:
- Park Avenue Estate in Southern River comprising of 88 family lots and 202 complete turnkey house-and-land packages, having a gross development value of approximately AUD115 million.
- Canning Rise Estate in Maddington comprising of 73 green title lots with house options available, having a gross development value of approximately AUD85 million.
- Country Heights Estate in Gingin comprising 315 lots of 1Hectare – 2.5Hectares, having a gross development value of approximately AUD75 million.
A.C.N. 081 255 192
A.B.N. 27 959 689 815